Full Dome display systems offer experiential immersion for the audience, surrounding them with rich imagery and sound. Delta Media Server has an inherent full dome mode in which media is placed intutively around the screen for easy show creation.
Within Delta, a virtual projector /screen model is held, providing automatic geometric correction, but additional comprehensive point and polynomial distortion correction, colour adjustment and edge blending is also available for fine picture tuning.
Delta's dome mode is ideal for Full Dome projections and many Live Events customers also use a single Delta server to drive 4, 5 or 6 projectors inside or outside inflatable spherical screens. Shows can be created "near to show" using our multiple layers and effects, mixing live feeds with uncompressed video and audio right up until show time and built-in realtime interactivity provides excellent flexibility during presenter-led demonstrations
- Place projectors exactly where real projectors are located
- Place content around the screen surface in a natural way
- Any visual media can be set to Flat, Fisheye, Panoramic or Channel Mapped
- Full video genlock is available, essential for fast moving content on overlapped projected images
- Full polynomial and point distortion for each projector provides excellent geometric matching
- Mono or Stereo 3D modes supported
- Stream uncompressed 4:4:4 Targa dome masters for maximum quality
- Full external control over playback or system configuration
Recent Full Domes
Check out some of the most recent Full Domes we have worked on. Simply click on a link and you will be taken to that items news page where you can find out more about how Delta can meet the needs of full domes.
- BBC Worldwide and global success!, May 2013
- The Sportback spectacular in Spain, April 2013
- ISE 2011, February 2011
- InAVate awards at ISE 2011 , December 2010
- Canon Theatres, Paris, November 2010
Download Market NoteDownloads
You can download all the 7thSense Market notes in one convenient Zip file or download them singly by visiting the downloads page.